Our tips to get the best, cleanest, and longest lasting burn from your candles:
- When lighting a candle for the 1st time, allow wax to melt all the way to the rims of the container to set the candle 'memory' for future burns and to prevent tunneling.
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch to provide the cleanest burn and prevent black soot on container.
- Always remove the black ‘mushroom’ before burning and periodically while burning. 'Mushrooming' while burning is normal.
- We recommend not burning your candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- It is normal for 100% Soy wax to cool with slight imperfections on the top.
- Store candles in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid drafts for even burning.
- Never leave candles unattended.
- Practice setting a peaceful, loving intention on your behalf or for a loved one when lighting your candle.